Joe Biden’s approval numbers have been steadily declining of late — and some pollsters see worse to come for the president.
“It’s not a good sign for Joe Biden,” said Republican pollster Jim McLaughlin of McLaughlin & Associates. “What we’re seeing right now are approval numbers in the low 50s … and the intensity level is only about 32% of people say they strongly approve of the job he is doing.”
According to the firm’s May survey, Biden’s approval numbers are trending down. Perhaps more importantly, his disapproval numbers are rising sharply.
In the Real Clear Politics average, Biden’s approval rating has drifted down to 52.3% as of June 22, which equals his previous low as president. Meanwhile, his current disapproval average has spiked to 43.6%, just shy of his previous high, and up from 36% at the close of his first week in the White House. (One caveat: The majority of the polls factored into his latest averages do not reflect his recent performance in Europe.)
JILL Biden received boos on stage in Nashville on Tuesday as she slammed Tennessee’s low vaccination rate and insisted “you’re booing yourselves.”
The First Lady was visiting a pop-up vaccine site at Ole Smokey Distillery in Nashville with country star Brad Paisley when she slammed the state over the lagging Covid vaccination rates.
She laughed as she said Tennessee “still has a way to go” on reaching vaccination targets.
Biden noted that there are only three in ten Tennesseans vaccinated which sparked a chorus of boos.
“Well, you’re booing yourselves,” she said, which drew a laugh from the small crowd.
The First Lady was met with only ten people waiting in line to receive a vaccine at the pop-up, according to The Tennessean.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!