As President Biden once again pushes booster doses on the population with his latest winter plan, the WHO is once again pushing back against this zealousness for vaccines and booster shots by declaring that booster shots shouldn’t be prioritized by the developed governments that control the vaccine supply. Instead, the US and other developed nations should focus on allowing drugmakers like Pfizer and Moderna to distribute more shots in the developing world, because hoarding boosters and focusing primarily on their own populations is a denial of the WHO’s ‘science’.
SAGE, the WHO’s advisory group on COVID immunization strategies, issued a report Thursday expressing concern that programs like Biden’s, which includes more vaccine buys and vaccination centers to improve “access” while unused doses rot on shelves across the US, risk worsening the global COVID situation because they worsen vaccine ‘inequality’.
Specifically, SAGE expressed concern that “broad-based administration of booster doses risks exacerbating vaccine access” by diverting supply from under-vaccinated countries to ones with already high percentages of vaccinated people.
And it’s not just the WHO’s advisors that are worried about booster programs getting out of hand (as Israel gears up to start doling out its second round of doses). Ultimately, these programs like the US’s and Israels can do more harm than good, as WHO chief Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus explained Wednesday.
Dr. Tedros said that with 20% of vaccine supplies going toward boosters, “blanket booster programs are likely to prolong the pandemic rather than ending it.” By diverting the vaccine supply to countries with high levels of immunity, vaccine producers and those buying boosters from them are giving the virus “more opportunity to spread and mutate.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people