(Bloomberg) — President Joe Biden’s medical adviser said a domestic travel vaccination rule should be considered as the omicron variant fuels record Covid-19 case loads in some states and holiday travel continues to be disrupted around the U.S.
Anthony Fauci said on MSNBC on Monday that it would be “reasonable to consider” a requirement to be vaccinated for coronavirus before getting on a domestic flight. Later, in an interview on CNN, he said people should consider avoiding larger New Year’s Eve parties.
“When you make vaccination a requirement, that’s another incentive to get more people vaccinated,” Fauci said. “If you want to do that with domestic flights, I think that’s something that seriously should be considered.”
us covid deaths:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday seemed to admit the federal government has failed to authorize and distribute a sufficient number of at-home COVID tests
- The head of the NIAID said in an interview with ABC’s Jonathan Karl that COVID cases are soaring, leading to an increased demand for COVID tests that the government does not have enough of
- He said the Biden administration has increased the production of at-home tests but it’s still not enough as Omicron cases spike 41 percent overnight and lines form outside of testing sites
- On Tuesday, President Joe Biden promised to deliver 500 million COVID tests to Americans – but had not yet signed a contract to buy them, leading to some criticism
- The Omicron variant, through, with ‘extraordinarily contagious’ appears less likely to cause severe illness than previous COVID strains – though Fauci warned against becoming complacent
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami