The Biden administration is poised to make its next unconstitutional power grab in the former of a ‘vaccine mandate’ for interstate travel within the United States, according to reports on Capitol Hill.
Congressional Republican lawmakers are attempting to get ahead of the forthcoming expected decree by introducing legislation to block an executive order or directive.
“In a Wednesday speech on the Senate floor, Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.), joined by Sens. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah), introduced legislation that would bar the Biden administration from implementing vaccine passports requirements for interstate travel,” the Epoch Times reported.
The Prevent Unconstitutional Vaccine Mandates for Interstate Commerce Act, would “prohibit several federal agencies involved in interstate commerce and travel from requiring proof of vaccination: The Department of Transportation, which oversees the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak), the Surface Transportation Board, the Transportation Security Administration, the National Transportation Safety Board, the Federal Maritime Commission, and the Department of Commerce,” according to the report.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- Zelensky & a $35 Million Estate in Florida?
- Turkey newspaper reveal the terrible dimensions of Ukraine army losses:
- Chris Sky – The True Nostradamus Of Canada And Covid Era – Now Warns You About ESG Carbon CBDC Slave System And The Future-Gym Guy
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Jim Breuer: “The vaccinated were real cocky a couple of months ago…. now they’re getting sick.”
- We Are Facing a Dysgenic Disaster
- Bill Maher Takes Down Communism and Gives America a Dire Warning About ‘Woke’ Revolutionaries