The Metro Times reported.
Rainey forged the signatures of residents of the Father Murray Nursing Home where she worked, even though they had not requested the applications.
TRENDING: Live-Stream Video: Filmmaker & Producer of “Hating Breitbart” Andrew Marcus Joins TGP on Ten Year Anniversary of Andrew Breitbart’s Death, 10 AM ET
She was sentenced to probation, with the first 45 days to be served in the Macomb County Jail.
Rainey was busted after the Centerline clerk received a stack of roughly two dozen absentee voter applications and cross-checked the signatures on the applications with voter signatures on the qualified voter file. The signatures didn’t match.
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said the case highlights how election securities easily weed out fraud.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…