An upstate boy is a COVID-19 vaccine pioneer, according to a report.
Walker Clary volunteered to participate in a pharmaceutical trial to “test the safety and effectiveness” of the Moderna vaccine for those aged six months to 12 years, according to syracuse.com
The two-shot vaccine is currently only offered to those 18 and older.
“I want to help out other kids,’’ Clary said, according to the news outlet. “And it’s exciting to be one of the first my age to get the shot.”
He’s a rising fourth-grader from Cicero, a northern suburb of Syracuse.
Walker got his shot at an upstate hospital on Wednesday, his father, Bob Clary, told syracuse.com, with nothing more than a sore arm and a little disturbed sleep for his troubles.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…