A judge in New York City has blocked a father’s right to see his three-year-old daughter unless he agrees to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
In early September, Evan Schein, an attorney acting on behalf of the mother in the couple’s divorce case (the family has not been named), raised concerns about the father’s vaccination status, leading high profile judge Judge Matthew Cooper to suspend his visitation rights until he received the jab.
According to Cooper, the father needs to submit to the shot because it has become a prerequisite “to participate meaningfully in everyday society.”
“The dangers of voluntarily remaining unvaccinated during access with a child while the COVID-19 virus remains a threat to children’s health and safety cannot be understated,” said the judge.
“Unfortunately, and to my mind, incomprehensibly, a sizable minority, seizing upon misinformation, conspiracy theories, and muddled notions of ‘individual liberty,’ have refused all entreaties to be vaccinated,” he added.
The father’s only other option is to pay for expensive PCR tests every week in addition to taking a biweekly antigen test within 24 hours of his every other weekend visits.
The ruling was praised by the mother’s attorney, who called it “an incredibly important one that highlights the extraordinary times we are living in and reinforces that a child’s best interests are paramount.”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?