Surprise! New York Times notices COVID for children like ‘mild flu’
Making the case for the ability of COVID vaccines to reduce the chances of hospitalization and death, New York Times columnist David Leonhardt pointed out the good news regarding young children, who are ineligible to be vaccinated.
“For (children), Covid looks like a normal flu, if not a mild one,” he wrote on Twitter, citing Centers for Disease Control statistics..
..The data show there is “no emergency in children regarding COVID-19,” Alexander concluded.
“Their innate immune systems are so very potent that they can vanquish this pathogen with ease in most instances,” he said. “So why would Pfizer and Moderna Inc. engage in trialing this vaccine on children with a death rate in this group of 0.003%?
“They must show us why it is not dangerous to put this vaccine in children, and they have not.”
Fortunately, Covid is mild in the vast majority of cases for young children. For them, Covid looks like a normal flu, if not a mild one: pic.twitter.com/IiZpPLGwk9
— David Leonhardt (@DLeonhardt) November 13, 2021
- We are Witnessing the Tide Turning on the Covid Vax Narrative
- Probably doesn’t understand the weight of her words.. “Germany declares war on Russia”
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article
- The Coming Great Global Default
- This is the #1 Reason the Fed Will Be Forced to Crash the Markets Soon
- THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Here We Go Again – Altering the Formula for CPI
- Russia Readies Its “Poseidon” Doomsday Weapon As The World Stumbles To The Brink Of Nuclear Conflict
- Something odd is happening when you Google Search for “Pfizer Project Veritas”
- People Blame Bill Gates for Egg Shortage as Authorities Fight Egg Smugglers