by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
· Inflation is soaring across the world.
· U.S. monetary and fiscal policies are at odds with each other.
· Motor vehicle repair costs have highest increase since 1974.
· Dollar rises as gold tanks.
· Gold stocks are at bargain prices.
· Don’t fall for bait and switch scams from gold and silver dealers.
See also Inflation Alert! April 2023 Rental Report: The median asking rent was $1,734, up by $4 from last month and down by $43 from the peak but still $348 (25.1%) higher than the same time in 2019 (pre-pandemic).