Warren Buffett is a legend among investors for his wisdom in buying and holding stocks for the long run. However, there are also hidden benefits to owning the Oracle of Omaha’s stock, Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire Hathaway stockholders qualify for a variety of discounts on BRK-B portfolio companies, including an 8 percent discount on GEICO insurance.
Berkshire Hathaway has two different classes of stock, one that trades for $200,000 per share (the A class), and a second that trades for $130 a share (the class B shares). Fortunately, the class B shares are much cheaper and one share is all you need to take advantage of the perks. Shareholders are also invited to attend the company’s annual meeting, which is something of a celebration and draws thousands to Omaha every year. Additional discounts at Berkshire Hathaway companies are available at that meeting.
Anyone know if this is still the case since this is an old article?
Will be trying this when the market opens again.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1