Less than half of the U.S. population is “fully vaccinated,” according to data posted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on June 11.
According to the federal health agency, 141,583,252 million people in the United States are “fully vaccinated,” representing 42.6 percent of the population. The data shows 172,423,605 million receiving at least one dose of a vaccine, representing 51.9 percent of the population.
Still, this number falls short of the Biden administration’s goal to have 70 percent of the population receiving at least one dose of the vaccine by the Fourth of July. However, the sprint continues, with the CDC continuing to urge Americans to get vaccinated.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!