Oroville, CA– Orville city council members voted 6-1 to declare itself a constitutional republic in order to combat the ‘barrage’ of Covid restrictions. They believe this measure will resist state and federal orders they deem ‘government overreach.’
Council members believe their stance will affirm the city’s values in the face of Governor Gavin Newsom.
Vice Mayor Scott Thomson said the governor is going “on a rampage” because of his “increasingly intrusive” mandates. Furthermore, his actions are “just basically drawing the line” against the mandates that are stripping residents’ ‘inalienable rights.’
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article