- Mobile phones are used for everything in China: as I.D., as a credit / debit card (Q-codes), as veritable passports and birth certificates
- Due to the consolidated functionalities of it cellphones, for Chinese people to “switch carriers”, it is akin to a Westerner applying for a new passport or transferring all their finances to a new bank — i.e., they don’t do it often or lightly
- So many users “disappearing” from a carrier is unprecedented, and very difficult to qualify with mere “Lunar New Year” or “Coronavirus shutdown” explanations (\if anything, for quarantined Chinese who were deprived of their yearly mass-migration for reunion with families, their phones / phone accounts would have taken on that much more importance)*
- The Chinese gov’t, suffice it to say, the Middle Kingdom of mendacity: lying about everything from their G.D.P. figures — see: Western analysts forced to use pollution and energy usage to assay Chinese economic activity; premier Li Keyquing’s 2007 admission that “G.D.P. figures are man-made, and should not be trusted” (WikiLeaks)
- The inordinate levels of Sulphur (S) in the atmosphere above Whan — a possible indication of mass-cremations
- The fact that even the now Sino compromised W.H.O. found that the 2009 “swine flu” C.F.R. (Case Fatality Rate) was under-reported by China, by a factor of between 10 and 15…
Yeah… So, perhaps, Italy’s ski jump “curve” is more representational of what China had (has?), and the world should prepare for something a lot more dire than the constantly changing, and often contradictory “mainstream information” that is being disseminated by, mostly, politicians who are more interested in the shekel than their people.