I just read a newspaper article in La Prensa called Panama and Colombia seek to establish a humanitarian route to mobilize migrants
This development is actually quite significant.
If you’re not familiar with the geography of Panama, there’s a treacherous natural barrier between Panama and Colombia called the Darien Gap.
The Darien Gap is over 4500 sq miles, and it’s one of the most dangerous jungles in the world. Even the trees there can kill you.
The Darien Gap has no roads, no bridges, no way to safely cross it. It has long served as a barrier to keep the people in South America from coming up north in vehicles or on foot.
Now Panama and Colombia are working together to help migrants get across the Darien Gap, and it’s not because Panama wants them here.
The reason Panamanian officials gave for helping these migrants is because, and I will quote the article, “most are destined for the United States.”
There’s no way Panama would do something like this, unless someone in the USA told them to do it, and Panama got something they wanted out of the deal.
This is unprecedented, and in my opinion, it is huge.
There are 422 million people in South America, and now Panama and Colombia are opening up a gateway for them to enter the USA.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.