by Dr. Eowyn
Alex Nitzberg and Carrue Sheffield report for Just the News (JTN), July 16, 2020, that in an interview with JTN, John Schnatter, founder of the Papa John pizza chain, said CEOs are “scared” of the “woke” Left because they fear being “persecuted”.
Schnatter was responding to the Left’s current hate-campaign to boycott Goya Foods, a Hispanic food company, because Goya CEO Bob Unanue made a positive comment about President Trump at a July 9 White House event related to a Hispanic Prosperity Initiative.
Unanue, whose grandfather founded Goya Foods in 1936, said: “We’re all truly blessed at the same time to have a leader like President Trump who is a builder. And that’s what my grandfather did, he came to this country to build, to grow, to prosper. And so we have an incredible builder, and we pray, we pray for our leadership, our president, and we pray for our country that we will continue to prosper and to grow.”
Among the bullies of the hate-campaign against Goya Foods are:
- The insufferable Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)
- Julián Castro, a former Democratic presidential candidate who was Obama’s Housing and Urban Development secretary.
Back to Papa John founder John Schnatter, who himself had been a repeated target of the Left’s hate campaign.
On January 1, 2018, Schnatter was forced to step down as Papa John’s CEO because in November 2017, he criticized NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for not doing anything about football players’ take-a-knee national anthem protests.
Like Unanue, Schnatter also has positive things to say about Trump, calling him a “leader” for reducing government regulations:
“I think that this is probably the hardest working president that we’ve ever had. He understands business, he understands entrepreneurship. I mean can you imagine if we had somebody in the White House that was making decisions right now on politics instead of what’s right for Americans, what’s right for America? I mean it’d be pretty scary. I think he makes the right decision for the right reasons.”
Schnatter told Just the News:
“Everybody on the left keeps preaching diversity, unless it’s diversity of thought, diversity of philosophy, or diversity of ideology. And if you don’t think a certain way, then you get persecuted. That’s not diversity. Entrepreneurship and creativity and innovation come from independent critical judgment, which is you think for yourself, you believe in yourself, you have independent critical judgment.
They’re trying to paint you in a corner, that if you don’t believe 100% in their ideology, then they persecute you, they attack you. And I think that’s extremely unhealthy for the country. And I think it’s a really bad path for the CEOs to go down. And I think they’re scared.“
To that I say the CEOs of “woke capitalism” are spineless soy-boys. By giving in to the Left’s abusive bullies, they’re simply making things worse for themselves and America.
Support Goya Foods!
Click here to see some of Goya’s products.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now