Democrats’ ever-changing economic proposals include tax breaks that mainly benefit the rich. How’s that for irony?
Even socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) admits the “rich” she wants to tax do not include the country’s highest earners. Most wealthy Americans will be protected from her party’s tax increases because legislation leaves loopholes for the hedge fund managers and Silicon Valley magnates they pretend to loathe but rely on for campaign donations.
AOC claims doctors and lawyers are not wealthy. She also claims that she herself is not wealthy — even though she makes $180,000 annually, placing her in the top 5 percent of all income earners in the United States. The median physician in the U.S. makes around $200,000 per year, but somehow doctors aren’t “the rich” AOC wants to tax.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…