by Chris Black
House of Representatives votes 426-3 on measures that would deepen US involvement in Ukrainian conflict. The overwhelming majority of Americans either don’t care or are actively opposed any US presence in this war.
House passes resolution backing Ukraine; Three Republicans vote 'no': The House passed a resolution on Wednesday to declare support for Ukraine’s sovereignty in the face of the invasion ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin, while urging an t.co/LGlU4D31au pic.twitter.com/Lt3DQw0WuZ
— World News 24 (@DailyWorld24) March 3, 2022
See also This Is Extremely Dangerous To Our Democracy... TV Brainwashing Epic Video Through All Media Network Exposed
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting