House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Democrat House members in a memo on Saturday that this week is going to be a “time of intensity” as she leaders her party in an effort to pass a trio of major spending bills amounting to trillions of dollars.
“September 30th is a date fraught with meaning,” Pelosi wrote. “This week, we must pass a Continuing Resolution, Build Back Better Act and the BIF.”
That date marks the end of the current fiscal year (2021); it is also when several programs are set to expire unless they are funded again with new legislation.
See also Switzerland’s largest political party signals it is against a state guarantee of the bailout for Credit Suisse
READ MORE HERE
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Chinese Communist Party Writes Sen. Hawley and Demand He Take Down His COVID Origins BillForget He’s Not Joe Biden Hawley Responds