Some of the most prominent Democratic governors in the country have partnered with CVS Pharmacy to distribute COVID-19 vaccines to their constituents, raising questions about political corruption and bribery at the top levels of the Democratic Party.
Why did these governors—Gavin Newsom of California, Andrew Cuomo of New York, and Ralph Northam of Virginia—choose CVS?
Campaign finance reports skillfully obtained and extensively reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon show that CVS donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party during the 2020 election cycle. CVS cofounder Stanley Goldstein, meanwhile, donated $3,000 to federal candidates—all Democrats—before retiring in 2006.
Why does it matter? According to CBS News: “Distributing vaccines is lucrative. Under federal guidelines, Publix, like any other private company, can charge Medicare $40 a shot to administer the vaccine.”
A journalistic analysis of the finance reports conclusively demonstrated that CVS donated $31,000 to Newsom’s campaign on Oct. 14, 2020, less than four months before the pharmacy announced a partnership with the California Department of Health. The pharmacy giant also donated $10,000 to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, one of the most influential Democrats in Congress, who just happens to represent a district in California.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting