The Government wants to ban single-use knives, forks and plates, according to a new report.
Environment Secretary George Eustice is planning a consultation regarding a ban on throwaway cutlery in England, the Sun newspaper reported.
He will be hoping new rules help reduce the amount of plastic used each year in the UK which stands at around five million tons.
There’s already a ban on supplying plastic straws, stirrers and plastic-stemmed cotton buds, which came into force last October.
The Government will present its Environment Bill later this year, which will include policies that contain incentives for companies to use more recyclable materials.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.