Poland is ready to pay up to $2bn for deployment of a permanent US military base in its territory, onet.pl reports citing documents of the Polish defense ministry made public in the internet.
The documents reportedly contain information on possible deployment of military facilities and hospitals as well as schools and gyms for staff and their families. According to the documents, the proposal shows clear and insistent need for a permanent deployment of a US division in Poland and Poland’s obligation to render substantial support that can reach $1.5-2 bn.
The sum is supposed to cover significant expenditures for building necessary infrastructure and ensuring combat readiness. Besides, some infrastructure that the Polish defense ministry already has can be transferred to the US military. Warsaw says that it is ready to share the financial burden and make a solution more economically effective for the US government. A supplement to the document contains maps of Poland with possible locations of the base, transport hubs and existing military facilities.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.