Sydney Fizzard was on scene at Without Papers Pizza in Calgary, Alberta, where police seized picnic tables the restaurant had placed outside its front doors following the owner’s refusal to enforce the city’s vaccine passport policy.
Recently, Calgary chose to implement new bylaws mandating businesses to enforce vaccine passports. This has caused something of an uproar in Alberta.
The owner of a restaurant called Without Papers Pizza has decided to make public their decision not to abide by the new rule.
Concerns have grown over this new bylaw, with some Calgarians fearing that is more than just a health measure, but rather a decision by local politicians to force businesses to medically segregate their customers.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.