by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
Fed triples its estimated duration of transitory inflation.
Republicans have no credibility to criticize government spending and money printing.
Fed vows to make the rich richer and the poor poorer by focusing on employment rather than inflation.
Jerome Powell refuses to acknowledge whether being paid more to not work discourages employment.
Republicans won’t put blame on the Fed, because they benefit more from blaming the Democrats.
Maxine Waters praises Jerome Powell on his irresponsible leadership.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!