Everything, including the kitchen sink, but the vax.
Did some Brits get a ‘special’ vax that targets a specific ethnicity?
POST plandemic? Meaning AFTER? Like it is over?
Over a quarter of a million Brits could face a new heart-related illness due to ‘post-pandemic stress disorder’ (PPSD), two London physicians have warned.
They claim that this could result in a 4.5% rise in cardiovascular cases in Britain because of the effects of ‘PPSD’, with those aged between 30 to 45 most at-risk.
The claims by the physicians come less than a month after a report by Dr. Steven Gundry in the American Heart Association in which he said that mRNA COVID vaccines more than doubled the risk of developing an acute coronary syndrome, such as a heart attack.
HEARTACHE Urgent warning from heart surgeons as quarter of a million Brits at risk
COVID Stress is Bigger Than The World War 2 Trauma
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused mass trauma on a larger scale than World War II, and the impact will last “for many years to come,” the World Health Organization’s top official had said. As per Vogue, experts are calling this mass trauma a post-pandemic stress disorder, a form of COVID-19-induced PTSD. However, PPSD is not yet a recognised mental health condition.
h/t LOLMICRON VARIANT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49