Alasdair Macleod on Palisades Gold Radio
At some point, there will be a shift from crypto towards physical metals. Especially when one considers the number of cryptocurrencies and speculation in that space.
Alasdair questions what the Fed can do once the taper program again undermines financial assets and bond yields start rising. This is not something the Fed wants to see. If the stock markets fall heavily then they will be pressured to resume quantitative easing but that will end up destroying the dollar.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline