The last US debt crisis occured in 2013 when Congress finally raised the debt ceiling … and kept on borrowing and spending, But if you thought that a debt crisis would scare Congress (and the Administration) into balancing the Federal budget, you would be wrong. In fact, since the 2013 debt crisis, Federal debt is up 88% (+$14.7 TRILLION over the last 10 years).
And with the massive growth in Federal debt under Obama, Trump and Biden has resulted in an explosion in interest payments on the Federal debt.
And with $182 TRILLION in UNFUNDED liabilities, the debt issuance won’t stop.
Let’s see what is in Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen’s bag of tricks.
LIBOR cracked 5% for first time since 2007.
And the US Treasury 10Y-2Y yield curve is the most inverted since 1981.
Is Janet Yellen the “evil woman” from Crow’s song?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis