It’s getting spicy in the Caribbean…
Prime Minister of St. Vincent injured during Mandatory Covid Vaccination demonstrations. pic.twitter.com/tfoHieQuq3
— SafeMoon Caribbean Edition (@SFMCaribbean) August 6, 2021
Prime Minister of St Vincent and the Grenadines 🇻🇨, Dr. Ralph receiving a blow to the head during protests against the mandatory vaccine 💉 bill that he plan to put in place pic.twitter.com/yn8PIT4h1H
— 🏝CARIBBEAN CULTURE ⓦ🏝〽️ (@westindimade) August 5, 2021
Prime Minister of St Vincent get buss head.
This is the aftermath pic.twitter.com/4Q8EszgZ4y
— Jay Brown (@jayjaybrown97) August 5, 2021
See also Congress refuses to do what's right, and we the tax payers have to foot the bill every time another bank goes bust after making reckless investing decisions. ARTICLE V CONVENTION OF STATES NOW!!!
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Widowed Asian Texas Mother Of 3 Left Paralyzed For Life After Being Body Slammed In An ATM Robbery By Suspect Who Followed Her For 24 Miles!