A network of fake social-media accounts linked to the Chinese government has attempted to draw Americans out to real-world protests against anti-Asian-American racism and popular but unsubstantiated allegations that China engineered the virus that caused the Covid-19 pandemic, according to U.S. security firms.
The attempts to physically mobilize Americans have so far failed, researchers said. But they represent a troubling effort reminiscent of Russia’s attempts to sow discord during the 2016 presidential election, they said. The activity represents the first known example of suspected China-linked actors targeting Americans with the apparent goal of encouraging them to attend real-world demonstrations.
“They’re copying the Kremlin’s playbook,” said John Hultquist, vice president of analysis at Mandiant, a U.S.-based cyber intelligence firm.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.