Ramping credit card debt + rising interest rates = trouble for many, many borrowers who are already struggling with their bills. pic.twitter.com/wIVtxSDhw9
— Markets & Mayhem (@Mayhem4Markets) June 22, 2022
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell won praise for his deft leadership during the maelstrom of the pandemic recession. As threats to the U.S. economy have mounted, though, Powell has increasingly struck Fed watchers as much less sure-footed.
Inflation has proved higher and far more persistent than he or the Fed’s staff economists had foreseen. And at a policy meeting last week, Powell announced an unusual last-minute switch to a bigger interest rate hike than he had previously signaled — and then followed with a news conference that many economists described as muddled and inconsistent.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!