Following a Senate committee hearing earlier this month in which Senator Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci got into a heated exchange once again, Paul is requesting a number questions for the record regarding the National Institute of Health’s (NIH) gain-of-function research funding.Fox News obtained this letter containing questions for Fauci, which was written a week after Fauci’s Jan. 11 testimony to the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee in a hearing entitled “Addressing New Variants: A Federal Perspective on the COVID-19 Response.“The letter lays out 11 “yes or no” questions for Fauci to answer, written to Senate HELP Committee chairwoman Patty Murray and ranking member Richard Burr on Jan. 18, 2022.“The American people deserve to know how this pandemic started, to know if the NIH funded dangerous gain-of-function research that may have caused this pandemic, and to remove from office anyone, such as Dr. Fauci, who let this happen,” Paul told Fox News in a Monday email.“In these questions, I am demanding simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers that aim to get us closer to the truth about the origins of COVID-19,” he continued.Paul’s questions for Fauci center around whether the NIH funded gain-of-function research, focusing on the EcoHealth Alliance grant given for that research.“Did the NIH award a grant on bat SARS-related coronaviruse …
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?