COVID patient left for ‘dead’ recovers after court forces hospital to allow ivermectin treatment
NAPERVILLE — An elderly, critically-ill COVID patient who was repeatedly denied ivermectin has made a full recovery after a court ordered the hospital to treat him with the potentially life-saving drug.
On Thanksgiving weekend, Sun Ng, a 71-year-old man who spent 22 days on a ventilator with COVID-19, was discharged from Edward Hospital in Naperville, Illinois, following a successful treatment cycle of ivermectin. Despite the drug’s efficacy, the hospital had only agreed to the use of the drug after Ng’s daughter, Dr. Man Kwan Ng, obtained a court order mandating their compliance.
According to Mauck & Baker law firm in Chicago, the court-ordered ivermectin treatment was given to Ng for five days, November 8 through November 12, and he was discharged on November 27, having fully recovered.
“My father’s recovery is amazing,” shared Dr. Man Kwan Ng in the release. “My father is a tough man. He was working so hard to survive, and of course, with God’s holding hands. He weaned off oxygen about three days after moving out of the ICU. He started oral feeding before hospital discharge. He returned home without carrying a bottle of oxygen and a feeding tube installed to his stomach. He can now stand with a walker at the bedside and practice stepping. After being sedated for a month on a ventilator in ICU, his performance is beyond our expectations. Praise the Lord.”
As previously reported by LifeSiteNews, the process of getting Ng ivermectin was not seamless, even with a court order. On Friday, November 5, Judge Paul Fullerton of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court in DuPage County, Illinois, had granted Dr. Alan Bain access to the hospital for the purposes of administering the drug to Ng. Despite the court’s decision, the hospital refused Bain entry on the grounds that he was not vaccinated against COVID-19.
Following this, “An Emergency Report was filed with the court first thing on Monday morning, November 8, recounting the weekend’s events. After brief argument from both parties, Judge Fullerton admonished Edward Hospital’s representatives and restated that he ordered them to let Dr. Bain in on Friday, and that the hospital must let Dr. Bain in.”
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.