Doocy to Psaki: "Are you guys going to start blaming Putin for everything until the midterms?" pic.twitter.com/OSWwOBWZLc
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) March 10, 2022
The Biden Administration has blamed the rising gas prices on Putin, even though we only import less than 3% of oil from Russia and Bidens oil sanctions caused this to begin with.
I didn’t use to dread pulling up to the gas pump. Now I’d rather ask my dentist for an elective root canal.
As I dumped 60 bucks into my mid-size sedan, I noticed someone had slapped one of those Biden stickers on the pump, pointing at the price and saying “I did that.”
Gas station attendants probably spend a couple hours every day scraping those off.
When President Biden took office, the national average price of regular gas was $2.38 per gallon.
Today, it’s $4.25, a 79% increase. He has repeatedly explained that this has nothing to do with his brilliant policies. It’s everyone else’s fault.
* * * * * * * *
None of this was a surprise. Biden bragged about his anti-energy campaign during the presidential campaign.
“No more drilling including offshore,” Biden said during a 2020 primary debate. “No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period. It ends.”
Actions have consequences; high gas prices are the predictable result.
After banning Russian oil, Biden hasn’t quite figured out how to replace it. In a little over a year, America went from energy independence to buying about 10 percent of our fuel from Putin.
Hard to believe that prior to 2021, “the United States was a net exporter of oil and natural gas. When operating at capacity – which requires the cooperation of the government on a number of fronts – we have more than enough fuel to meet all of our needs. We’re just not doing what needs to be done to get it to all of the places where it’s needed. So yes, Joe Biden has significant (though not complete) control over energy prices.”
Also: 100Pcs I Did That Biden Funny Car Stickers. #Resist #CommissionEarned
h/t Ed Driscoll & DRUMBSHIT
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…