Having absconded from Texas for Washington D.C. to break quorum in the Texas House of Representatives, Republican leaders in the state are refusing to sit idly by and are instead meting out punishment for the Democrats who chose to neglect their duties as elected representatives.
On Thursday, Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan posted a notice that Democrat speaker pro tempore Joe Moody had been stripped of his title under the rules of the Texas House, details of which were released on social media by Texas Tribune reporter Cassi Pollock, who wrote, “House Speaker [Dade Phelan] has relieved [Joe Moody] from his position as speaker pro tempore.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically