by Dr. Eowyn
Pyotr Pankratau, a former soldier in the Belarusian army, found a baby squirrel on the verge of death.
Pyotr took the squirrel and nursed it back to health, feeding it with milk through a syringe. He named the squirrel Masik.
When Pyotr left the army, he brought little Masik with him.
Pyotr became a taxi-driver, with Masik as his constant companion.
Masik even has his own little bed in the taxi.
Pyotr said: “I took him with me everywhere. In the army, everywhere. So he got used to this. Masik has a standard route at home, too – eating, then sleeping, from the kitchen to either under the blanket or to the wardrobe. He likes to sleep with me, close to my neck. He is very independent. There are no better animals.”
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.