A new book, “It’s Better to Be Feared” by ESPN writer Seth Wickersham, explores the Patriots dynasty through hundreds of sources and interviews that reveal the secretive inner workings of the team from 2001–19. The book suggests the relationship between owner Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick may not be particularly rosy.
At one point, Kraft called Belichick the “biggest f–king a–hole in my life” as he was leaving a conference in Colorado for Detroit, where the Patriots were playing a game.
See also Financial world legend sounds alarm over ‘biggest bank that’s going down.’ “The biggest bank that’s going to go down is Bank of Japan.”
“I hate leaving here,” Kraft said to a group of friends, per ESPN. “You leave here and you leave some of the most brilliant people you’ve ever met. …
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
See also You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble