How did they pull such an enormous network together so fast?
In the wake of the Afghanistan debacle, a full court press is on to bring a wave of refugees from the perpetually war-marred Central Asian nation into a United States that is already facing an illegal immigration crisis of such proportion that it poses a dire national security threat.
On Sept. 14, a new “national effort” was launched to this effect called Welcome.US.
Biden administration Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided all the background on the organization you need to know in a Sept. 16 statement announcing official State Department cooperation:
The State Department is partnering with Welcome.US, a non-profit, non-partisan initiative of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors (RPA), to galvanize additional private sector support and resources for arriving Afghans and harness the goodwill of the American people, building on our country’s cherished tradition of private philanthropy contributing to the public good.
The Rockefellers decided to launch a new mass migration movement into the U.S., and the sheer size of scope of the network constructed is startling. Click on this link and just keep scrolling down to get a feel for the vast influence the Rockefellers wield.
A “National Welcome Council” of prominent individuals includes all the familiar names you’d expect to see – multiple George Soros staffers, representatives from big-brand internationalist NGOs and pro-illegal immigration groups, etc.
But right alongside leading progressive globalists such as Cecilia Munoz and Anne-Marie Slaughter you can find the smiling faces of no less than three former Republican governors – Sam Brownback of Kansas, Gary Herbert of Utah and Dirk Kempthorne of Idaho.
Also on board are executives from Airbnb, Microsoft and Walmart, a Roman Catholic cardinal and bishop, the deputy managing editor of The New York Times and a columnist for The Washington Post.
A look at the “Welcome Coalition” reveals some names that would perhaps surprise many Americans, including well-respected organizations that clamor for your charitable dollars. Among them are the American Red Cross, Special Olympics and the Wounded Warrior Project.
Ladies and Getlemen I GIVE YOU ONE HALF OF THE Military INDUSTRIAL COMPLEx and prolly only part of it
h/t Coastie Patriot
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting