Russia claims it tested hypersonic Zircon cruise missile
The Zircon warhead test took place at the same time British intelligence is reporting Russian use of outdated, Soviet-era tanks.
Russia has successfully test-fired the Zircon hypersonic cruise missile at a range of over 1,000 km (625 miles). The Russian Defence Ministry claimed that the missile had been fired from Admiral Gorshkov's frigate in the Barents Sea and hit a target in the White Sea. pic.twitter.com/JEZsPgWGIl
— Hindustan Times (@htTweets) May 28, 2022
Russia has successfully tested a hypersonic Zircon cruise missile, the country’s Ministry of Defense said Saturday.
The missile has previously been touted as a major breakthrough in weapons development, with the Saturday launch clearing a distance of 625 miles, according to reports.
Video shows the missile fired from the Barents Sea and striking a target in the White Sea with great precision.
“Today, the lead frigate of Project 22350 Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov fired a Tsirkon hypersonic cruise missile at a sea target position in the White Sea from the Barents Sea,” the defense ministry announced, according to the Russian state news agency TASS.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News