Russia has accepted that its missile cruiser Moskva was attacked by Ukrainian forces. Even as the warship sunk in the waters of the Black sea, Moscow had continued to claim that the arsenal on board was due to an explosion in ammunitions. However, announcing an attack on SpaceX satellites over Ukraine, Russia admitted that the ship was hit by Ukrainian Neptune missiles.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia