Russia is now Europe’s energy supplier.
It’s a very big thing.
‘Always believed it can be done’: Mayor of town where Nord Stream 2 connects to Germany speaks to RT as FINAL pipe wielded
8 Sep, 2021 23:19
The Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project, finally nearing completion, is crucial not only for the big players involved, but also for the small town of Lubmin where the pipe emerges from the Baltic Sea in Germany, its mayor told RT.
Lubmin is a tiny town of just over 2,000 residents, laying on Germany’s northeastern coast. It has found itself in the middle of big infrastructure projects and political games, as it houses receiving stations for Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines. The latter had its last section welded on Monday and is expected to be fully completed shortly.
The presence of those big projects has been extremely beneficial for the town, Axel Vogt, Lubmin’s mayor – who also works as a lifeguard – told RT.
“The pipeline is very important for our town of Lubmin. We already have the Nord Stream 1 project, and we enjoy advantages in the construction stage and in the operating stage. In the construction stage, there are many people here and workers,” Vogt said, adding that expected revenues from the new pipeline will help to further improve infrastructure and social services in the town.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis