..Shall not include body and engine work as defined in “Major Automobile Repair.” (See Section 7.3 of the Zoning Code).
The new law even puts restrictions on commonly used tools like torque wrenches.
Even more troubling is the law’s vagueness on restricted parts and tools. For example, regular disc brake changes are fine according to the law while drum brakes, common on older vehicles, are not mentioned in the code. So this means somebody changing the drum brakes on their classic Camaro might find themselves in some hot water if they’re not careful.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.