A secondary school is facing a backlash from parents after introducing new uniform rules which mean boys can wear either trousers or skirts in hot weather – but not shorts.
The policy change at Wymondham High Academy – based in Norfolk – followed complaints that boys were being forced to wear trousers in the summer months – regardless of the hot weather.
Parents were calling for a relaxation in the rules which would allow boys to wear shorts instead.
However, after a consultation, the school made the controversial decision to bring in a “gender neutral” policy, meaning boys had the choice of only skirts in the summer.
h/t Little Lost
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also Hope for Commiefornia? School District to Hire an Anti-CRT Consultant Approved by Newly Elected Conservative Board