Democrats are having major issues in passing both the approximately $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill and the near $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill and the reason for it is infighting among Democrats.
Both bills are important parts of the Joe Biden agenda. Progressives have signaled that they will not vote for infrastructure unless reconciliation is passed at the same time, while moderates have balked at the $3.5 trillion price tag and want to handle the bills separately.
One of the moderates, Sen. Joe Manchin, has said his final price on reconciliation is $1.5 trillion, and now we know he means it after a document between him and Senate Majority Leader and New York Sen. Charles Schumer has been discovered by Fox News.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.