Josh Sigurdson reports on the latest news of panic buying throughout the world as stores lose stock of multiple items including soda drinks, canned food, pasta and rice.
In places like Hong Kong, we’re seeing a second wave of panic buying whereas places like Australia are starting to already die down.
But there’s more to the story than meets the eye.
As we see a second wave of lockdowns in many places throughout the world, the fear is leading to many people panic buying goods. One would certainly think the supply chain would learn from the previous catastrophe, but it hasn’t. Or perhaps, they’re utilizing fear to mark up prices and make more money which is the most logical explanation considering Mexico had little to no actual panic buying despite goods and services internationally being more difficult to come upon.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1