I made comments in a UK daily paper, a right-wing one not even lefty, and one was deleted a second after I typed it. So much for freedom of speech
My comments used to get plenty of likes, then I noticed suddenly none of them got any at all. Turns out they were making them invisible to anyone else. I had to cancel and re-subscribe using an alias.
Whatever happened to free speech?
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Former Clinton Deputy Treasury Sec. explains how Biden has effectively nationalized the banking system [VIDEO]