by Chris Black
Fear of being “canceled” increases with education level, but only for Right-Wingers.
The Democrat increase from high school to post-grad is a minuscule 2%, while Republican post-grads are 35% more likely to fear “cancelation” than Democrat post-grads.
At the peak of McCarthyism, only 13.4% of Americans felt less free to “speak their mind.” As of 2020, this number jumped to 46%.
Assuming that the 13.4% of Americans who feared McCarthyism were Communists or Communist sympathizers, Leftists today fear the “woke” Globalist regime more than they feared McCarthyism.
We’re reaching levels of self-censorship (inflicted by Left-Wing ideological tyranny) only seen under Communist regimes.
Poll: 62% of Americans Say They Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share
50% of strong liberals support firing Trump donors, 36% of strong conservatives support firing Biden donors; 32% are worried about missing out on job opportunities because of their political opinions
Keeping Your Mouth Shut: Spiraling Self-Censorship in the United States
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…