Senate Republicans successfully forced a vote on a resolution aimed at nullifying the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for large employers in a 52-48 vote.
While the measure is not expected to see movement in the Democrat-controlled lower chamber, two Democratic lawmakers — Sens. Jon Tester (Mont.) and Joe Manchin (W.V.) — joined GOP lawmakers in voting for the measure.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
See also The Biden administration has been caught flying illegal immigrants from the Canadian border to the southern border