Some of Germany’s largest companies are considering plans to offer vaccinated employees and those recovered from a coronavirus infection their own cafeteria areas in the future, according to reports in the German media.
Pharmaceuticals giant Bayer, energy company Eon, and travel company Alltours are all planning separate canteens for the vaccinated, according to a report in the Rheinische Post on Monday.
In the ‘2G’ areas for vaccinated and recovered people, employees would be allowed to eat together under completely normal conditions, while those who are not vaccinated or do not provide information about their vaccination status would have to continue to live with rules on social distancing, mask wearing and partitions during meals.
Will they be made to wear yellow stars?
- We are Witnessing the Tide Turning on the Covid Vax Narrative
- Probably doesn’t understand the weight of her words.. “Germany declares war on Russia”
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article
- The Coming Great Global Default
- This is the #1 Reason the Fed Will Be Forced to Crash the Markets Soon
- THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Here We Go Again – Altering the Formula for CPI
- Russia Readies Its “Poseidon” Doomsday Weapon As The World Stumbles To The Brink Of Nuclear Conflict
- Something odd is happening when you Google Search for “Pfizer Project Veritas”
- People Blame Bill Gates for Egg Shortage as Authorities Fight Egg Smugglers