Shanghai gold withdrawals remain brisk.
On its own, Shanghai is taking a big chunk of total world gold production by itself as shown in the third chart.
Gold continues to move from West to East.
I could not happen to notice this evening when someone mentioned the US’ current issues with Russia, Turkey, and China, that all of these countries have been major accumulators of physical gold.
The other big major is India, the government of which has been engaging in all sorts of gimmicks to attempt to dampen the private gold demand driven by the people who use gold jewelry as a means of savings.
Got to serve and protect that petrodollar, right?
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools