by Chris Black
Welcome to week 87 of 2 weeks to slow the spread. It has been 609 days, or 1.667 years, since lockdown, social distancing, masking, and other mandates have gone uninterrupted, with no planned end date.
As of November 14th 2021, out of every 200 Americans:
118 people are fully vaccinated
19 people are partially vaccinated
63 people are unvaccinated
Unvaccinated people are only 31.5% of the American population, which is less than a third of the population.
99.9% of people aged 64 to 74 years old are at least partially vaccinated. Most people over 75 are at least partially vaccinated (96.3%).
The least vaccinated group listed is 12 to 17 year olds. 3 out of 5 kids in that age group are at least partially vaccinated. 5 to 12 year olds have recently been approved for vaccination.
The least vaccinated state is West Virginia. 41.2% of West Virginians are fully vaccinated, and 8.1% are partially vaccinated. 50.7% are unvaccinated.
The state with the least percentage of unvaccinated people is Massachusetts, where the unvaccinated make up only 17.3% of the state population.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’