Anybody who wasn’t living under a rock last summer surely remembers the wave of anti-police sentiment that swept across the US. The end result, as we have reported before, is that thousands of cops from departments across the country have been quitting in droves. Now, a survey of nearly 200 police departments indicates that retirements rose 45% and resignations rose by 18% in the year between April 2020 and April 2021.
The survey data were disclosed to the NYT, which published them as the centerpiece of a lengthy story about the trials and tribulations facing police departments across the US.…
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe